Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Heart Faces/ All Boy Challenge

Ok, it has been a while since I posted on here and the first one I do is a challenge post that to be honest.. I have mostly boys so I was excited to enter. 
So looking at the boys and trying to figure out the best photo to post, this one fell in my lap. 


Sam is going to be 10 this month and wants to learn to cook so he is making lunch meal plans where it is just the 2 of us at home and easier meals to cook.
Today was his first day and he picked his favorite food, 
Kraft Mac and Cheese.
He loved all the steps to make it and was even timing his pauses between stirring.
When he was done he sat down and started eating it WITH OUT KETCHUP for the first time ever.
I had to capture the whole moment.
When I looked at it afterward it screamed all boy and it just had to be the one I posted for this challenge.

Can't wait to see what the other amazing, talented photographers that enter this challenge do with theirs.
You can check them all out too by clicking on the link below:
Photo Challenge Submission

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How fun that he decided to learn to cook... he looks proud and like he is having a great time. Awesome picture!